Friday, December 5, 2008

Snow Fun!

This is for those of you who check our blog regularly and have been very disappointed. I promise to try to keep the blog updated each week, I have just been slacking!

Here are the pictures of our "big snow!" Like all kids my kids were so excited when it started to snow. Ryan got them up out of bed to show them it was snowing and we were hopeful that some snow would stick. As luck would have it we did have a little snow on the deck so the kids went out and played for a little while. Yes they are not dressed for being out in the snow, no they are not wearing hats or snow boots, I am a terrible mother Ha ha ha! I didn't want to have to get them dressed so I told them to get themselves dressed and this is what they came up with.

Devilish grin!
Mason hit Ryley just right with a chunk of snow, but she got him back.
This is her "I'm going to get you pose". Oh and she had to lay down on the deck and make a snow angel. When she came inside she told me her pants were all wet, but she had no idea how they got wet. Crazy girl, she is a hoot!!

2 comments:

The Hills said...

Yay for snow, yay for Thanksgiving, and yay for your blog. Thanks for updating. It's so fun reading about your kiddos. Yeah, I didn't want to dress Zoe for "snow" either so I just didn't take her out...

gmacarolyn said...

Yay for you for being back!!! We people here in SW Missouri really enjoy looking at your pictures. You're a great mom - kids come in when they get cold, and I'm sure yours did, too. Aahhh, the memories.......