Monday, December 8, 2008

God's Most Precious Gift!

I truly believe that children are the most precious gifts from God. Everything about having a baby is miraculous, and each new baby that comes to our family is wonderful, special, and amazing. With that said I would like to share some pictures of our new niece Regan Lee. Ryan's sister Sara had her baby on Saturday Dec. 6. They are all doing great, and head over heals for her. She weighed 9 lbs. 4 oz. and was a little over 21 in. long (this is exactly how big Jodie was at 2 months). Congratulations Sara and Ashley!! Regan is gorgeous and we can't wait to see her again soon!

Proud Uncle Ryan, he loves kids so much. I had to practically beg to get to hold her!Mason loves babies, and was mad that we wouldn't let him see her right after she was born. He also wanted to just sit and hold her. Ryley like the rest of us also loves babies, and has asked all day today when we can go and hold baby Regan again. She keeps telling me how much she loves Regan and can't wait to see her soon. After she finished telling me that she turned to Jodie and said "I love you too baby Jodie!!

2 comments:

gmacarolyn said...

Oh my gosh! She is beautiful and perfect in every way!!! Thanks for posting the pictures. I was about to have a cow because no one sent pictures of Regan. She is precious and Grandma Nancy is going to have a wonderful time taking care of her. Congratulations to all!!!

Mimi said...

She is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations to Sara and Ashley. I am so glad that you posted pictures because I was anxious to see her.