Just wanted to let everyone know that Mason's surgery went great. He is such a brave and wonderful little boy. The Dr. found 2 cysts (hydrocele's), so they were removed and the hernia was fixed. Mason is doing very good, just a little sore. He should be up and going in a day or so, but they want him taking it easy for the next four weeks.
3 comments:
Wonderful news! Thanks for the update!
Stacy,
I bet you feel so relieved that it is all over. It is the very worst as a parent to see your kids just being sick, let alone a surgery. And just before Christmas too. Take care of you guys and have a Merry Christmas!
Angela
So glad to hear that Mason's surgery went so well. Carolyn should get out of the hospital tomorrow we hope. She will spend the night with us and Christmas too. I have spent so much time at the hospital with Carolyn since Sun.that I just bought frozen pies for Christmas with a very easy to fix Christmas dinner (tri-tips on the grill, baked potatoes, and corn.)
Post a Comment