Friday, December 26, 2008

Birthday Girl

Jodie opened her birthday presents last weekend at Grandma and Papa Silverwoods. She really liked the ribbon and the wrapping paper.Jodie didn't want to open her presents she just wanted to stand on them.
She loves being the center of attention.
Again she was much more interested in the bags/paper than what was inside.
She finally started getting the hang of it. Mason and Ryley didn't get too far away just in case she needed a little help.

When Mason was born I bought this cake pan for his first cake, then I saved it to use with the rest of our kids. So this is Jodie's bear cake. It is the perfect size for her and leaves enough batter to make cupcakes or a small cake for everyone else.
Mmmm good. Jodie (like most 1 year olds) was a little timid at first. However, after she tasted it she tore into it. She even ripped the head off.
This is all that was left of the cute bear cake. Jodie ate some, played with tons, and tried to throw a bunch on the floor. She really enjoyed her cake.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I love reading your blog. Your kids are just precious. Have a Happy New Year!
Love,
Aunt Mary

gmacarolyn said...

Holy Smoley!!! One year old? I can't believe it. And Mason & Ryley are getting so big. Your family is great - thanks for sharing your blog with us. I feel like it sort of "keeps us in touch".

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Stephanie said...

Cute bear cake, Stacy. You're such a good mom to make their birthday cakes. My boys just get cakes from Wal-Mart!