Last year on Christmas Eve we baked and decorated sugar cookies for Santa. So we are going to make this a tradition. This year we baked the cookies, went to Church, then we had to sprinkle our "reindeer food" on the yard, and then we decorated our cookies.
This is how Mason was dressed to go outside, luckily it didn't take long to sprinkle some food for the reindeer.

Jodie liked eating the cookies!



Jodie's new favorite game: unloading the cabinet.

Ryley with her cookies. I helped her ice some of them and Daddy helped her decorate.

Mason with his cookies. He got a little carried away with the sprinkles and the cherries.

Our cookies for Santa. Ryan did the circle one (yes its a boob!), last year he did an anatomically correct reindeer. I don't know why?!~
6 comments:
Nice job Ryan! lol
Looks like everyone had a great time decorating cookies, especially Mason! Did Santa eat the boob one?
Love to all,
Aunt Mary
Sheesh. Brings back memories. Our mom helped us decorate cookies every Christmas.....I just don't remember her letting us make such a mess. ...hmmmm..... Whatever. I'm so glad you share these pictures with us. I love to read your blog.
Halarious! Haven't had much time to laugh lately. I love making Christmas cookies for Santa with Zoe. But what is reindeer food?
Angela
We got reindeer food from Santa at church. I had never seen it, but it looked like oats mixed with glitter. The note said the reindeer would smell the oats and see the sparkling glitter and then they would stop at the house.
Nice boob, Ryan. That is totally something Tim would do. Scary! That is so cute that you guys make cookies for Santa.
Post a Comment