Friday, December 26, 2008
Happy Birthday Jodie
I can't believe that a whole year has passed. Our baby is already a year old. Here are some of the things Jodie is doing right now...She is walking some, but prefers to crawl because it is quicker. She loves to climb everything. She enjoys playing with Mason and Ryley. She is still nursing (pray that I can wean her soon!). She talks all the time, and says some words that we understand. She knows how to throw a fit, but it is still "cute". She has 6 teeth (four that are very visible, and two I can feel). She is just darn cute and amazing and wonderful and I am so thankful that she is our last (yes I said LAST) child. Jodie truly has completed our family!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe she is 1!! Happy birthday little ladie!!
Post a Comment