***For those who can't read what it says here you go.... "If I lost a mitten I would look in the potty".
This is the paper that Mason brought home from school last week. First I was very impressed because it is an entire sentence, a lot of the words are spelled correctly, and I can read it. Plus, at the start of school he didn't even know all his letters (I hear the gasps, Mason was just too busy to care about writing!) Then I was curious why he would look in the potty for a lost mitten. I asked Mason and he just laughed. Why are little kids obsessed with the potty, and everything having to do with the potty? My kids still laugh when someone says toilet, toilet paper, poop, pee, etc.
Also, Mason's teacher sent me a sweet e-mail on Thursday telling me what a great boy he is, how much he has grown since the beginning of school, and how patient he is with the other kids. Ryan and I are very proud of him.
Also, Mason's teacher sent me a sweet e-mail on Thursday telling me what a great boy he is, how much he has grown since the beginning of school, and how patient he is with the other kids. Ryan and I are very proud of him.
Lastly, wanted to ask everyone to keep Mason in your thoughts and prayers. On Monday Dec. 22 he has to have surgery to repair a hernia and remove a cyst. The Dr. says it is a very simple procedure and he should be up and going in a few days. However, the recovery time is supposed to be six weeks Ha ha ha. We will see how long that lasts.
4 comments:
Mason is quite the kid! I have no idea why little kids think potty, toilet, poop, pee are funny words. Whatever. They'll still think farts are funny when they're adults! I'll keep Mason in my prayers on the 22nd, and I'll keep you and Ryan in my thoughts, because I know how hard it will be for you, too.
I love reading your blog and keeping up on your kids and the funny things they do. We will keep Mason in our prayers, no fun to have that done right before Christmas!! Loved your picture of the kids in our Christmas card, too.
Love, Aunt Mary and Uncle Jonnie
I will definitely be praying for Mason!
Praying for Mason today! Let us know how he does!
Post a Comment