So for today's post I will post the funnier side of motherhood, but don't worry I will give you the good, the bad, and the just plain crappy soon enough ;)
Faith is teething, which is exciting, funny, and quite painful for some of us. She will be nursing nicely and then all the sudden stop, smile, and bite the **** out of me. So I say "NO NO don't bite mommy", which makes her laugh. Ugh, really already you are defying me?!?!?!
Mason told me the other day that if he was a monster he would eat me and not his dad because with Dad he would just get meat, with me he would get meat and milk (a complete meal). I guess that means I am a value meal.
For those of you who haven't heard, Jodie's favorite movie is Soul Surfer (if you haven't seen this movie go right now and rent it! It is that good!!!). However, I am more than a little disturbed by the fact that my 4 year old's favorite part is when the shark bites the girl's arm off. She loves that part, and now acts it out almost daily. She also threatened to hit me if I talked about her big buddy Uncle Tommy (I think Aunt Erin better watch her back).
Ryley is our conversationalist. You ask her what she learned at school and she says "nothing". You ask her how gymnastics was "fine". You ask her anything at all and chances are you are going to be getting a one word answer (but never fear, Jodie will talk your ear off, so usually she just answers for Ryley). The other day one of the Mom's at gymnastics said her daughter had asked Ryley if she wanted to come to their house and Ryley of course said no. I told the Mom that Ryley had never said anything to us. I thought that kids didn't start keeping things from their parents until they were teens.
Conversations and funny moments like these happen daily at the Silverwood house, which is good because as you will soon see it is not always funny here.
No comments:
Post a Comment