Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Crazy Hair, Swimsuits, and Funny Face

This is Mason's crazy hair. For those of you who don't know he has really thick, curly hair. He has started insisting on wearing it straight down, ugh!. However, it is his hair so we let him do with it what he wants. I love messing with it after his bath and today he let me make it curly and make him a Mohawk. Oh and that is my new shower curtain. I have wanted this shower curtain for months because I knew it would match the kids bathroom perfectly, but didn't want to spend the money. Last week I decided I was sick of walking by it every day at Target so I finally broke down and bought it. It matches perfectly and I love going in the kids bathroom now.

Mason wanted to show off his scar.This has been Ryley's outfit for the past two weeks. Every morning she puts her swimsuit on and only takes it off to eat or leave the house. I have had to fight with her to put clothes on to take Mason to school. She has really been asserting herself this week. We also registered her for preschool and she is really excited. Mason told her if she didn't cry on her first day then she was cooler than him, because he did cry. To which she replied, " I'm not going to cry, I'm not a baby!"

This is Jodie's "funny face", I am trying to get video up, but I have not been real successful.

6 comments:

Angela Heather Hammond said...

I love the shower curtain and I love the hair. Yes, I know I posted my blog after yours but I promise I didn't read your title first. There just must be something in the "hair." Ha ha, okay corny joke. Lovin' the background.

Angela

KPiep said...

I don't think I've ever seen Mason's hair so long! And what a dude to have to show off his scar....too funny.

My youngest has insisted on wearing the same short-sleeved summer dress for the last few weeks. Must be something in the air.

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh! What a cute video of Jodie! She is such a little ham. I LOVE that. I had to keep replaying it b/c it was so cute. Don't you wish they would stay like that forever and ever?!

gmacarolyn said...

Ohmygosh! Love your kids, love the shower curtain, love the video, love the scar, and love your blog! You're such a cool mom. Between you and Angela, I get all my laughs right before I go to bed and I always have sweet dreams!!

The Hills said...

I love to see how your kids have grown and all the funny things they say and do. They are so sweet. Love your blog!!

The Hills said...

I just read that it says "The Hills", well actually it is Aunt Mary.