Jodie loves to run around and get into everything!
Here is Ryley with a neighbor friend. She loves jumping into the pit.Here are the girls in the block pit. Ryley jumps and jumps into the pit. Jodie is too little to jump but she loves to sit in it. Jodie needed new pants because she has finally outgrown her 9 month ones so I bought her new ones. When Ryley saw the pink ones with the hearts on them she had to have a pair too. Plus, I love dressing them up in matching clothes while I still can!


3 comments:
What cute patooties!! Ryley and Zoe would have a blast together on the trampoline, that is her favorite thing to play on, too.
I thought you had forgotten you had a blog!! hahaha Great pictures. Yup - dress them alike while you can. Cause they won't want to dress alike in about 3 years. Funny how girls want to be individuals.
That looks like so much fun for the girls. There is a gymnastics center here that I would love to go to, but I looked into it and they charge $30 per month per child just to go once a week. Don't think so!
Post a Comment