Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pink Princess Party

Birthday party at Granny and Papa Pittman's house. We had cupcakes that were great and fun with the family. Ryley got a new pink robe. It is so soft that she tried to sleep in it when we came home. Ryan and I took it off of her in the night because we were afraid she would be too hot. Pink princess dress, crown, scepter, and purse. She has put this dress on everyday since she got it.
Yummy cake. Grandma Nancy and Aunt Erin made a really yummy, pretty cake. Thanks! I guess we didn't take pictures of her opening gifts at Grandma and Papa Silverwood's. She got a barbie, barbie bed, and a barbie car. She also got pink stripped pj's, a stuffed camel, and slippers. Ryley has been playing Barbie's every day, and told me yesterday that she needs a "Daddy barbie". She also loves her pj's, I had to wash them when we came home so she could wear them the next day.
Ryley loves pink and princesses. So here is the cake I made her. It was supposed to have seven princesses on it, but they wouldn't all fit.
She wanted to open her gifts before Ryan went to work so here are the pictures with us all still in our pj's.
Mason and Jodie bought Ryley a Snow White doll. She had to come to the grocery store with us today.
When Ryley went to blow out the candles she almost caught her hair on fire.
Today Ryley told me she wasn't four yet, because she wasn't big enough to be four. I have had to tell her all day that she is in fact four years old, but I don't know if she is convinced!

1 comment:

gmacarolyn said...

Hey Stacy! Great pictures of Ryley and her princess party. Hard to believe she's four years old!! I miss your blogs - I look at Angela's each day, and then check to see if you've posted a new one. I know you're busy, I'll just look for a new one each day. Guess we should have little Regan before the weekend is over..............