Ryley wanted to try on my wedding dress. She is so pretty and she already knows who she is going to marry. She wanted to marry her dad but I told her that I was already married to him, then she wanted to marry Mason, but I told her that wouldn't work either. So she decided that she could marry our neighbor Austin. I told her she has to wait until she is 30.
3 comments:
Oh, I am so crossing my fingers that Zoe will want to wear my preserved wedding dress when it comes time. But Josh and I both agree it is her choice. I love to think about her personality. Will she be traditional and sentimental or modern and independent. Hate to say it, but if she's like me, it will be the latter. Sigh. Maybe she can make adjustments to my dress...
Angela
Good for you for saving your wedding dress. Mine was cut up to make Nancy's graduation dress. Didn't matter since I had three boys and I don't think they would have wanted to wear it!! hahaha
I hope one of your girls will want to wear yours - won't that be awesome!
I think that Ryley will be too tall to wear my dress. I didn't have my dress preserved so it may be yellowed by the time they get married. However, I hope the girls want to go shopping for their own dresses. I love going into bridal stores and would love nothing more than to see them try on a couple hundred dresses. It is fun to think about their futures and what they will want and not want!
Post a Comment