Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Being Helpful!

Thank you to those people who gave suggestions. I e-mailed Coach and they said that there is really nothing that I can do because chemicals might hurt the leather and they no longer clean/refurbish their products. Ryley says she is very sorry, but is more than willing to help me look for a new purse. She wants me to have a pink princess purse. ha ha ha ha ha Ryley can always make me laugh no matter the situation!

This is a picture of the one name brand item I own. I did not buy this Coach purse, I actually got it from a friend who was selling it at a garage sale. I like this purse because it is a nice size, it matches everything, and it says Coach (so I really don't care that it says "Coach", but how many people can say they have a free Coach purse?!?)

This morning I did not take the time to put my purse back up in the closet and Ryley decided to be helpful and draw on it. She told me that she wrote my name on it so no one else would use it. However, it is clearly her intitals. So I guess Ryley now has a new Coach purse and I need to go shopping. The writing is a little hard to make out in the picture but trust me it does say RS.
If anyone out there knows how to take ink pen off of leather let me know. I tried hairspray and finger nail polish remover.

2 comments:

gmacarolyn said...

It looks to me like you got off whatever Ryley wrote on your purse. It's not noticeable in the picture. I have no idea how to make it any better - I don't own anything leather!! The purse is really pretty, though and I know you were disappointed. And I bet she won't be doing THAT again!!!

shannon said...

I heard that cologne or perfume will work!