Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snow

As all of you know we have had snow off and on the last few weeks. The kids really wanted to play in the snow so here we are playing in the snow. The body by the fence is Ryley making a snow angel. The first day Ryan was home so we all went out and played which was fun. We were able to sled in our front yard and make snow angels. The kids had a blast, even Jodie loved playing in the snow.
Mason loves throwing snow balls! He has really good aim and throws really hard so Mommy won't play snowball fight with him.
Jodie was having a heck of a time with her mittens, and then Cowboy came and stole one. Silly dog!
The next time we played in the snow it was warm enough to make the snow really wet so sledding was not an option. We made a snow family instead. I didn't realize how hard it would be to make five snow people! It was a lot of work and they fell over the same day because of the temperature. Mason's snow head had fallen off in this picture.
I made Jodie sit down because she kept knocking her snowman down and I wanted to get one good picture. Playing in the snow was fun but now I am ready for it to be warm again!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

I just got caught up reading your blog. I love it and love seeing pictures of your adorable kids. I don't feel like I am missing seeing them grow up when I can read about them and see pictures!!

gmacarolyn said...

What a great family! I remember when we girls played in the snow. And daddy would take us sledding behind his old pickup truck. Good memories. Good pictures, Stacy. You and Ryan are awesome parents.

Jessica said...

okay so my blog has not told me you had updates!!!! so cute, can't believe all of that snow. come visit me, it is 62 today!!

Stephanie said...

Love the little snowman family! How cute! Looks like the kids had so much fun playing in the snow. I actually really miss snow. It's been in the lower 70's here the past few days.