Friday, January 8, 2010

10 years and counting!

Sorry it took so long to get up these pictures! Enjoy. Oh and I will post pictures of our anniversary gifts as soon as we get them!
Stacy's junior prom May 1996 Stacy's senior prom May 1997
Our wedding day Jan. 8 2000. Sorry I did a really bad job scanning it!

Trip to California, summer of 2001 Summer of 2002, I was pregnant with Mason.
I have tons more pictures that I could put up, but don't want to bore you all with them. I have to say I had fun looking back through all our photos and remembering everything we have been through (good and bad). I can't wait to see what the next 10 years has to offer!
I promise a better post soon (with old pictures, just have to wait for my new printer/scanner to be hooked up!), but just wanted to say Thanks to my amazing husband for a wonderful 10 years! We have been together for 14, married for 10 and couldn't be happier! It has been a crazy ride and I hope it never stops!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

I love the pics! Congrats on your anniversary!

Jessica said...

Love the high school pics!!

Stephanie said...

Wow, those prom pics bring back lots of memories! And the one of you guys at our house in CA. That seems like a lifetime ago. You need to come visit us out here in NC!!! We have a beach out here too, you know, and the kids would love it. Just a thought!

The Hills said...

More old pictures! I love them! Man I remember the times when ryan lived with Grandma and you and Nick would watch Jerry Springer.