Today our baby turns 2! I say it all the time, but I can't believe how quickly the time passes. I was thinking about how much Jodie has changed over the year, and how much she will change this year and it blows my mind! Some days I wish I could just slow down so life wouldn't pass by so quickly. Jodie is so amazing. She keeps us on our toes, makes us laugh, and is starting to be very strong willed. She was so excited about her birthday today and keeps singing "Happy Birthday". Here she is opening her presents.
She opened this up and goes "it's a car." The she hopped in and said "push me!"
I will post more pictures later after we cut the cake. Also if you didn't notice there are several more posts after this one. Sorry it took me so long to get posts up!
She opened this up and goes "it's a car." The she hopped in and said "push me!"She loves her new car, Ryan did a great job getting it together.

I will post more pictures later after we cut the cake. Also if you didn't notice there are several more posts after this one. Sorry it took me so long to get posts up!

2 comments:
Seriously 2 already!! What a sweet girl! Can't believe she is two! Looks like you had a great Christmas and you are doing well!!
You are such a good mom to always make homemade cakes for the kids' birthdays. I always wimp out and end up buying Wal-Mart cakes b/c I'm afraid my cakes will suck. Yours always look so good.
Post a Comment