I won! Yep that's right I won this award twice! So you may be asking, what award? Well its a major award ha ha ha ha! OK so really my blog was tagged twice by women who are much more creative, much more insightful, and much more interesting! Their blogs are fun to read and look at, while mine is mainly pictures of my kids. So a big THANK YOU to Ashley and Angela Hill for saying my blog is fabulous. Of course one of the rules is that I can't tag them back, or I would because I do enjoy both of their blogs. The other rules are that I have to list 5 things I am obsessed with right now, and I have to tag 5 people.So here it goes!
I am obsessed with sleep! Anyone who is sleep deprived will understand that when you haven't had a good nights sleep in 7 years (by good night sleep I mean more that 4 hours without interruptions), you become obsessed! I crave sleep, I think about sleep, I can't wait to go to sleep, and when I do sleep I dream about sleep. The only downside is that I wake up tired every day, and napping doesn't help. Oh well one day I will sleep!
Nutella! Yep that's right I am obsessed with Nutella. I eat it all day long, I go through a jar a week. It is just that good.
My family. I obsess about Ryan, and the kids constantly. They are my life so it stands to reason that I would obsess about them.
I am obsessed with finding a house with land. Everyday I look outside and see my neighbors eating breakfast and long for trees, and space. I want to look out in the morning and see my cows eating breakfast, not my neighbors. I want to be able to let Cowboy out without his leash. I want to go outside and not worry that my kids are going to be hit by a car!
I am obsessed with finding a pair of cowboy boots that fit. OK so I can hear all of you now saying WHAT?!?! I have only owned two pairs of cowboy boots my entire life, and both pairs didn't fit quite right. I had to wear two pairs of socks to make them fit, so I had given up on buying new ones for years. Last year I decided I wanted a pair of boots, so I have been looking ever since. However, I have discovered that I have freakishly small feet! Yep that's right, I have tiny feet. I wear a size 5 in women's normally, but in boots I need a 4 1/2. Well the kicker is boot companies don't make a 4 1/2 in boots. So I am left to search the kids section for boots. Now as much as I want to buy the hot pink ones that light up, I think this may be going a little too far! So I have been searching the Internet. I finally found some, they came today, and now I am going to return them for a new size. This is the second pair I have ordered on-line, and had to return. Hopefully the next ones will fit, but if not there is always the pink option!
OK that's it, the 5 things I am obsessed with right now.
Now on to the blogs that I want to give this award to:
The Hammond Family
The Timmerman Family
The Francis Family
The Cox Family
The Kessler Family
I love all the blogs that I read. Each one of you post something different and I love to see all the pictures and read all the stories. It is just a wonderful way to keep in touch with everyone and you are all fabulous!
Thanks again for the award! Stay tuned for tree cutting pictures.
2 comments:
Stacy,
Thank you for the sweet comment you made on my blog. It really meant a lot to me. Usually, people find out what I'm thinking and they are scared. I loved seeing your obsessions too. They are so funny and different than mine. I love being reminded that God made no two people exactly alike. And, I think it's wierd that you call Ryan "cowboy" and put him on a leash! And you do have freakishly small feet that I am jealous of.
Damn Hell! You say you won it?
Post a Comment