Saturday, June 13, 2009
Sad Goodbye
Just wanted to let everyone know that we had to take Tigger (our cat) back to the shelter yesterday. I have been fighting what I thought was a cold since the day we brought him home. I now believe that I have a slight allergy to him because my symptoms get worse the longer I spend downstairs. The kids were sad, and Ryley and I cried, but they did really well when we took him back and now are asking to get a dog! We told them we would just have to wait and see. So if anyone needs a really great cat let me know and I will send you all the info. I promise to post something a little more upbeat later....I have cute pictures of Ryley at dance class and a funny video of Jodie, and I am sure there is a couple pictures of Mason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know, all families go thru happy times AND sad times, but how it affects our children is our responsibility. You and Ryan are such great parents - I know you explained to your kids (and probably the cat) in words they could understand about what was going to happen and then let them be a part of it. Good for you! And good that you are considering a dog. Pets are lots of work, no matter what you have, but an important part of a child's life.....
Post a Comment