Thursday, June 25, 2009

Meet Cowboy

Meet our new dog Cowboy. His name was Tyler, but we decided to change it and he has taken to it great. We have officially adopted him as of today. Cowboy is part beagle and something else. He is great with the kids, house trained (he just peed in the floor as I was typing this!), and fairly calm. He is 18 months old and 35 pounds. The kids are very excited about him and have started helping him learn commands. Mason is able to walk him and Ryley feeds him. This was the first night we brought him... I guess we wore him out!!

Jodie loves him. She lays with him and gets in his crate with him. She also loves to hold on to his tail and give him kisses. Luckily he doesn't seem to mind!

2 comments:

gmacarolyn said...

Nothin' better than a dog for kids to love on and take care of.... I still say Cowboy will form a special bond with Jodie - especially since she likes to share his crate with him!!!

Stephanie said...

Wow! First a cat and now a dog. This is so unlike you, but I'm glad you finally got a pet. It's about time. Sorry to hear about the cat though. Cowboy is a cutie.