"If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans!!"
Monday, June 22, 2009
My New Man!
So most of you have heard by now that Ryan decided to cut off his hair. His hair has been short, long, short, long, and now back to short. He said he was tired of messing with it and now that it is so hot, it bugs him.
Ryan looks like I remember him from when we were kids! I think he looks much better this way. Or maybe its just me being sentimental. OH the times we had. Fun Fun. We would always go up and get Nintendo games up at the local video store and play for hours and hours!
I absolutely love your hair short. Good decision. I wish I could wear my hair that short because it would be so much easier to take care of. I can't wait to see pictures of your dog.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness!! What a change! It looks good.
If I shave my head, can I send my ponytail to you? Or would that be weird? Ha ha. I think Ryan's ponytail might be under Josh's pillow as we speak...
Angela you can send us your ponytail, but if you kept it then Josh might actually have enough for a wig ;)
Ryan looks like I remember him from when we were kids! I think he looks much better this way. Or maybe its just me being sentimental. OH the times we had. Fun Fun. We would always go up and get Nintendo games up at the local video store and play for hours and hours!
I absolutely love your hair short. Good decision. I wish I could wear my hair that short because it would be so much easier to take care of. I can't wait to see pictures of your dog.
He looks like he's ready for the Marines now! HA!
Post a Comment