So May is half over and I haven't posted squat, sorry to those of you who check daily. I would promise to post more, but would hate to break my promise, which is bound to happen since we are going to be very busy until forever!
These wonderful pictures were taken by our neighbor and friend Mimi who does an incredible job!
Mason has started t-ball/coach pitch. He loves it and is doing a great job.
Jodie's new big girl bed. She loves it. Ryley taught her to climb up the back side and to jump on it.
5 comments:
Love the pictures! Your kids are growing like weeds!!
So cute Miss you guys!
Aaaawwww....your kids are just the cutest!! And growing up so fast. Have a fun summer! Looking forward to more posts and pictures.
Bout time!
The boys love looking at Mason's b-ball pics. They are obsessed with baseball and ask all the time when they will get to play with the "big boys". They are already in such a hurry to grow up. I hate it!!! How is Jodie doing in the big bed? We're thinking about moving Seth into one soon.
Post a Comment