Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer Fun and Random Stuff!

I was going to post some of these pictures in their own entry but decided this would be much faster!
Mason lost his second tooth last night, he is growing up so fast. Doesn't his hair cut look great? Jodie had her first hair cut last night too. She really didn't have much to cut, but Brandy evened it out and made it look thicker.

She looks so thrilled to be having a hair cut!Jodie, Mason, Regan, and Ryley. How cute are they?!?
We went to the lake on Sunday to see some friends that were down also visiting their family (who happen to have a boat). So we were able to take a boat ride around the lake. Here is Ryley helping Geno and Regan drive the boat.
After Jodie woke up this was her favorite spot to stand.

The boat made Jodie very sleepy!
Here are the kids playing before we went out on the water. They had a great time playing with new friends and we had a great time catching up with our friends!
Jodie was exploring.
The kids tried to fish, but didn't catch anything.
Ryley is still not sure about the slip n slide.
Jodie loves feeling the water!
Mason loves the slip n slide and runs as fast as he can!
Sunscreen Mohawks are the best!

The kids eating their fruit salad on the deck.

3 comments:

gmacarolyn said...

Oh, Stacy - your kids are so cute!! I think Mason looks like our dad (her great-grandpa). I always thought Ryan favored our dad. I still say Jodie looks like Nancy did when she was a baby. Rylie - well, she looks like your side of the family - she's a doll!!! What fun it must have been on the lake. It's funny though, all the little ones get sleepy on the water. Wonder why that is??........

gmacarolyn said...

Good grief. I can't believe I said "Mason looks like our dad (HER.........) I meant HIS great-grandpa of course. What a dorque I am!!!

Stephanie said...

Love Jodie's hair! Seth just got his first haircut too, but he had to sit in my lap, so I didn't get pics. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer so far.