Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fun Weekend

Ryan and I had a wedding to attend on Saturday and my sister came up for the weekend to watch the kids for us. She and her two girls came Friday night and left Sunday morning. We all had a blast.
Saturday morning started with doughnuts, then we had pictures taken at Shelter Gardens. After pictures we had a picnic and went to the spray park.
Jodie doesn't like the water to spray her in the face. I can't say that I blame her!
All the kids had to take turns sitting on the sprayers...strange?!?!
Ryan took this picture..I thought it was neat.
Ryley didn't want to stay in the fountain so I couldn't get them all in this one.
When we came home the kids still wanted to play outside so we let them play in the sprinkler and the slip in slide. The kids loved the slip n slide
Mason is crazy on the slip n slide!

After a nice long day of trying to keep the children busy Ryan and I left for the wedding. What a fun day!
After Brandi and the girls left on Sunday Ryley cried for at least 30 min. She hates when people have to leave. Luckily we girls took a nap while the boys played the Wii, and everyone woke up in a much better mood!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Your hair and dress are both so cute!

KPiep said...

What a handsome couple! I'm glad you had such a wonderful weekend!