Monday, April 13, 2009

Priceless Works of Art!

After we finished our basement I realized we did not have anything to hang on the walls downstairs. I hate having empty walls, but I also did not want to spend tons of money on pictures that could get broken. After all this is the kids space and I wanted it to be kid friendly. So I stole an idea I have seen a couple of times. I bought cheap canvas, and some craft paint and let the kids paint.

Ryley couldn't be bothered to wear pants!
Jodie really got into it! She loved how the paint felt.
Mason also liked squishing the paint in his hands!
Jodie really liked painting!
She also liked getting clean in the sink! When I bought the canvas they came in packs of two so we used the extra one for a blank wall upstairs.
Mason's, Ryley's, and Jodie's (I was able to get Jodie's foot print on the bottom corner of hers). I told you they were priceless!

1 comment:

KPiep said...

What a fantastic idea! I may have to borrow that for my own kids.