Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break

This past week was Mason's spring break. We stayed around the house most of the week. Ryan took Thursday and Friday off and we took the kids to the park, and then went to the lake for the weekend. We all had a great time even with the nasty weather on Saturday!

Here are the big kids playing football. Ryley's "mean" face doesn't scare anyone, she is just too darn cute!
Mason at the park, he loves to climb.

Ryley liked climbing up, but wasn't sure about coming down. I was trying to get a really cute picture of Jodie in the swing, but every time I would say "look at Mommy", she would put her head down or turn away.

Again, Mason loves to climb!
Throwing rocks in the lake.
Jodie likes throwing rocks in the lake too.

Baby Regan Isn't she adorable? We are all in love with her and she laughed for all of us this weekend. Mason and Ryley love her, Jodie loves her if Ryan and I are not holding her, and Ryan and I think she is just wonderful! We can't wait to see her again soon.Jodie looking cute as always.


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute pics, looks like you had a fun week!!

Stephanie said...

Love the football pics. Purple Haze! Do they still even say that? We actually went to throw rocks in the lake with the boys the other day too and they loved it. Glad the bad weather on Sat. didn't spoil your spring break. It didn't spoil my weekend either. I was at The Eagles concert in KC on Sat. It was so awesome!!!

gmacarolyn said...

Great pics! Your kids are all so darn cute. And Reagan is a hoss - a beautiful hoss! She looks so much like Ashley, I think. Thanks for posting and keeping us up to speed.