Jodie found the potty chair in my closet and thought it looked like fun. She played with it, climbed on it, took it apart, and sat in it. Ryley and Mason played with her some too. So I asked her if she wanted to sit on it and she did. When she got up her diaper was wet and warm so I knew she had peed. A couple hours later I had to go to the bathroom and she came too. I asked her if she wanted to sit and she did and peed in her diaper. So the next day she sat a couple times but this time I took her diaper off and she peed and pooped in the potty twice. I yelled and screamed and made a huge deal, and Ryley came in and made a big deal too so of course Jodie loves the potty now. Anytime one of us says "potty" she goes running for the bathroom, she also sits when I go to the potty. So I am still not saying we are potty training, we are just playing and if she ends up trained then great and if not then we will try again later (this thinking is so different then when Mason was little!).


2 comments:
OMGosh, she's not old enough to be potty trained!! However, Grandma Beth says I was potty trained when I was 11 months old. Don't know if that's true or not, but go for it! If she goes on the potty, it will really save money on diapers. And of course, she's so smart, she'll catch on quickly. She will kill you for posting those pictures of her sitting! She's such a cutie-patooty!
Those are some classic pics!
Post a Comment