Saturday, March 7, 2009

New Stuff

Sorry for being very behind on posting! I would love to tell you all that I have been doing something really fun or productive, but that would be a lie. The truth is we have been sick for the past two weeks. It seems when one of us gets better then someone else gets something, but never the same thing. The exception has been Mason, he hasn't been sick with anything. Ryan had the flu, Ryley had a different stomach bug, Jodie has been battling diaper rash and pink eye, and I have had a cold and pink eye (thank you Jodie!)

So here are a few pictures I have taken over the last few weeks.Mason in desperate need of a hair cut. He thought he wanted to grow it out like Ryan's but changed his mind when it wouldn't lay flat.

Mason with his new hair cut. He told me he really wanted it bald, braided, or a bald mullet. Luckily I talked him out of each one, but who knows the future of his hair Ha ha ha ha!
Jodie at my Mom's house at 5:30a.m. All I could think of as I was taking this picture was "the early bird really does get the worm!" Ok so maybe I was just really tired, but it was very funny at the time.

The girls in their pink hats. Jodie wasn't sure what to make of her hat, but Ryley really wanted her to wear it so she chased her around the house and put it on her every time Jodie took it off.She loved her sunglasses.

So what else is new with us... We went to Mason's school conference and he is doing great. His teacher said she wished she had 100 Mason's. Ryley has been watching The Lion King nonstop, she can write her name and a couple other words, and she has been singing Hakuna Matata ,but instead of philosophy she says silosophy (which makes me giggle every time!). Jodie is going through several changes... We have moved her crib into her and Ryleys's room and we are trying to get her to sleep there. She is not real happy with the change and is letting us know very loudly that she protests! Jodie had a Dr.'s appointment and looks great. She is very small, but growing right on track so no worries for her. She has learned the art of fit throwing and is using this power as often as she can. She has several words now and will let you know what she wants. We are all loving this wonderful weather and hope it stays for awhile so we can play outside more.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

cute pics, I love the one of Jody in the bathtub!

gmacarolyn said...

Well, good to have you back, Stacy! I miss reading your blog and looking at the pictures of the kids. Who, by the way, are perfect! The dynamic in your family is awesome. Three children for you seems to be the magic number! Hope you all stay well - keep those doors and windows open to shoo away the germs. Love you guys.

KPiep said...

We've had nonstop Lion King around here, too. Instead of philosophy we get, 'phirosrophy'

Congrats on a great parent-teacher conference!

Mimi said...

Great blog, I love reading about your family. They are all so cute. Mason, I love your new haircut!

Angela Heather Hammond said...

Yayyy! New stuff, new stuff. I'm so bored with me!

Angela