Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Many Hats of Jodie

Jodie turned 9 months old this week, and I am in shock (where did the time go?!?)! She had her checkup and everything looks great. The Dr. said she is perfect, and petite. I didn't realize how tiny she is, but she is in the 4th percentile in weight (15 lbs) and 7th in height, so it looks like she is going to be little. With fall here Jodie needed a hat for our morning walks, so today I made her model all of her options. We are very lucky to have Papa and Granny Pittman to buy all these cute hats for her, saved me a ton of money. Isn't she adorable?!?!?!?!?!?

5 comments:

The Hills said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angela Heather Hammond said...

Too cute!

gmacarolyn said...

Oh my gosh - she's darling. The top picture looks like Grandma Nancy, but the rest of them look just like Mason. I guess a child doesn't "have" to look like anyone....it's just interesting how we pass our genes on to our children. She's a cutie patootie!!
Carolyn

shannon said...

Very cute! Hey by the way, Mom and I are going to be in Columbia on Monday and possibly Tuesday!

Stephanie said...

She is adorable! I love babies in hats. She looks SO much like Mason.