This week we joined the majority and got high speed internet. I am so thrilled! I can't believe how fast things actually come up now! So to everyone who has told me to "just get it" you were all right, it is worth the money. Plus now I can watch the Twilight videos on my own computer (pathetic isn't?!?) Not much else going on with us, Jodie is "cruising" around the furniture, but finds crawling much faster. Mason is doing great in school and Ryley is really starting to come out of her shell (she learned to write mom).
Ryley loves to dress herself each day so I never really know what she will be wearing when she comes out of her room. This day I loved her outfit. Though the prints are a little much, the colors all matched.

Ryley really wanted cowgirl boots, and of course they had to be pink. She found these at Children's Place. I think they are so cute (much better then the furry princess ones she found!), and she loves them.

Here she is in the purple dress Aunt Brandi gave her. She loves it and wears it daily with her plastic heels. This picture remind me so much of her Aunt Erin (my sister) and her Aunt Sara. She is a little spit fire just like both of them, which means we are going to be in trouble! Ha Ha

Mason had a day off from school today so he joined me and the girls on our walk and then I let them play at the park. He came over to me and told me he hurt his face, but he wasn't crying so I didn't think it was a big deal, until his eye swelled up (again). He told me he wasn't going to cry because he is tough UGH! I might have freaked out if this would have been the first time he has hurt his eye, but this is like the fifth time he has had a black eye so I put the cold water bottle on it and ice when we got back home.
I love when babies fall asleep eating. Jodie didn't get a good afternoon nap so while her Daddy was feeding her she decided to go to sleep. So sweet!!
4 comments:
Holy Cow you guys didn't have High Speed Internet!? You were using dial up? You ask you husband for me, what in the world is wrong with him? Doesn't he do stuff with computers everyday? What a crazy lady he is. Well I'm glad you guys got it. You ought to check out angelas blog on the time we came down to grandma's if you haven't seen it yet.
Josh
Ryley is a hoot just like Zoe is. That is quite a shiner Mason has & what a darling picture of Jodie.
Aunt Mary
Isn't it funny when we adults think it's so cute for kids to fall asleep in the high chair? I remember Alex falling asleep - right into his plate of spaghetti!!! They all do it, but it continues to amuse all of us. Your children are precious and good for you to keep all the pictures AND a blog for them to look at later.
I love the boots from The Children's Place. One of my favorite stores for the boys! The pic of Jodie sleeping is so cute, but sad. Seth has done that a few times and it always makes me feel bad that he's so tired.
Post a Comment