Thursday, October 30, 2008

I got a pickle, I got a pickle, I got a pickle, hey hey hey hey

This past weekend Jodie found the joy of pickles. She took one lick and was hooked. Like everyone in my family she loves dill pickles. My Grandma made the best pickles and my Mom has picked up where she left off. We have been known to eat store bought pickles if there isn't any homemade, but they just aren't quite as good. I tried to take her pickle away after she had sucked most of the juice out, but she wouldn't let go. For those of you who have never seen the Little Rascals the title of this post is a reference to a song sang on the movie.


Here is Jodie being pulled around the house in a little wagon. All the kids have loved taking a ride in this toy.Here is a picture Mason took, I think she is showing us her pirate impression. She now has two teeth on the bottom, but I can't get a good picture of them yet.
Thanks Jessica for letting us borrow the pea pod costume, she looked really cute in it even though she hated it. Luckily we found a pumpkin costume and she liked it better because she could still crawl and stand up.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

That costume does look cute on her! Love the look as she is eating the pickle too! So sweet!

Stephanie said...

I like the pea pod so much, but I'm partial to pumpkins myself. That is what Seth is going to be too. The boys both love pickles too. I think I had one of your grandma's pickles at one time and it was delicious!