So I keep saying planning is super important and I am not kidding! There is going to be a day or a week that you just don't want to think about food, you don't want to decide what to eat, and you certainly don't want to shop and prepare it! So before my second whole 30 I went through tons of recipes and found several weeks worth of things I wanted to try, I wrote them all out on calendars and I take them out before I plan the week. It helps take some of the research out of the planning.
Here is a sample of one of the calendars:
Here is what my typical week looks like:
Most days I don't get creative with breakfast: 1. because I don't like to think about it early in the morning, 2. I want something quick and easy with minimal clean up.
Our typical breakfast is scrambled eggs with veggies and sausage and apple/sweet potatoes on the side.
Lunch is either leftovers or some type of meat/potato, veggie hash. Again this is due to the fact that I need something fast and something I don't have to give too much thought to.
Dinner is always meat and veggies. I try to get creative with dinner but sometimes I just go for fast and easy :)
Good luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment