Tuesday, July 5, 2016
How bad do you feel?
So whole 30 is one of those times that instead of feeling amazing when you start you actually feel like you have been hit by a bus. In fact you may wonder why you are doing this to begin with! There is an entire day by day list of how you might feel throughout the month. I can say that if your eating hasn't been horrible then you may or may not have all the symptoms but overall your body is going to go through several changes.
So far we should have passed through the excitement phase, and the hangover. We should be right in the kill all things phase and heading into the I just want a nap phase. Sometimes I think the phases hit you all at once! For me there was no excitement phase. Having just came off of one whole 30 and starting another I didn't really feel super excited. I also haven't really had severe hangover type symptoms but, yesterday I was angry! Angry at everything for no real reason at all. Just mad at the world. However, today I feel pretty good so we shall see what the rest of the week holds.
The plan states that days 10-11 are the hardest and the time when most people give in to their cravings. What I can say is stick with it! No matter how bad you feel right now, no matter how much you just want a potato chip or a cookie. STICK WITH IT! You will feel so much better in just a few short weeks! Honestly, it is just 30 days even if some days feel like a lifetime!
So if you are feeling yucky, take a nap, and remember to be kind to yourself, give yourself a break! Changing the way you think about food is hard work but worth it in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment