Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Snow, snow, and more snow
These first few pictures are from the last snow storm we had. This one the kids had a lots of fun sledding with several of the kids around the neighborhood.


These are the pictures from today. UGH! The snow is blowing so hard that it is just horrible to be outside. Ryley looks like the kids from A Christmas Story.
The driveway is slicker than snot! The kids all busted it when they walked out and then I came super close to hitting the ground (so I crawled to get off the driveway, better safe than sorry!).
Jodie loves the snow!!!!! She didn't mind it blowing in her face, and she loved walking through the huge drifts.
Mason was trying to get sat down in a snow drift.
This is Ryley and me standing behind the biggest snow drift we have.
I wanted the kids to stand up behind the drift, but they wanted to lean on it instead. Still you get the idea of just how much the snow has drifted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment