Today Jodie turned 3! I told her I was so excited that she was three and not a baby anymore, to which she responded "I don't want to be 3 I want to be a baby
wah wah wah!". We might be in trouble when the baby gets here
LOL!
Jodie loved her new puppy because it looks just like a kitten that Ryley got for Christmas.


She wasn't too sure what this was until Daddy put it together. But after it was put together she and Ryley have played "kitchen" all day long.

They decided to put their princess dresses on to match the box, but I guess they were having a piano break.

Last week Jodie told me she wanted a red guitar cake. So I bought all the stuff to make a red guitar cake. Last night as I was getting ready to make the cake she said no no no, I want a pink butterfly cake. So of course she got a pink butterfly cake.

Jodie got two crown cards for her birthday so she shared one with Ryley.

She was so excited for cake.

She was very proud of herself for blowing out all the candles.

So there you have it birthdays, Christmas, more birthdays, and a new baby on the way in July (sorry for those of you who haven't heard!). It has been a very busy December, but hopefully it will be a very slow January. So we can gear up for springtime sports!!
1 comment:
Wow! Congrats on the baby! And Happy Birthday to Jodie! And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment