Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Yesterday we made a Gingerbread house. Ryan and I put it together and the kids decorated it. Unfortunately Ryan and I are not builders so the roof is now sliding off.

On Christmas Eve we were lucky enough to get snow! Lots of fun packing snow. We spent several hours outside playing, sledding, making snowmen, and throwing snow balls. Plus, we get to have a white Christmas. We are all excited!
This was our first snowman that we made. Ryley said it was a Jodie snowman. Not sure I like the idea of Jodie smoking a pipe!
The girls loved sledding today. Jodie wanted to keep going and going and going. However, she didn't want to pull the sled back up the hill.
Here is the second snowman we made. He is huge and we love him.
Mason was putting out his reindeer food.
Ryley finished hers and went inside to warm up. Jodie wanted to make sure that her food was just right for Santa's reindeer.
What a wonderful time we have had the past couple of days. The excitement in our house is super crazy! We still have to make Santa's cookies and watch A Christmas Story. I will try to post more pictures tomorrow or the next day!
Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

No comments: