Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Random

So we have been super busy, but we haven't had any reason to take tons of pictures. March will be an exciting month at the Silverwood house! Mason starts baseball (kid-pitch), Ryley will still be doing gymnastics and soccer will start back up, Jodie will hopefully be fully potty trained, and we will get to find out if baby number 4 is a boy or a girl. I think it is a boy, Ryan is not sure, Mason is hoping for a boy, Ryley says girl one day and boy the next, and Jodie says it has to be a girl because she wants a girl! Here are the only pictures I have taken since the blizzard. Hopefully once the weather warms up and the ground dries out we will get more pictures.

Lately the girls have been wanting to wear only swimsuits or leotards. It is amazing to me that they never get cold! Ryley was laying on my bed and wanted me to take her picture. She has always loved having her picture taken.I just thought that Jodie looked super cute!
For those of you who want to see what I look like right now, this is it. I swear if one more person tells me how huge I am I might just hit them!!!! I just smile and say "yep, the joys of being pregnant with baby #4".

2 comments:

Amber Francis said...

You look great! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!!

Jessica said...

You could never look huge, give me a break! Seriously!! You look great and the girls look so grown up!