Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Faith Kaye Silverwood!

Today was the big day!  All morning the kids and I have talked about how nice it will be to know if this baby is a boy or a girl and even though we really want a boy God knows exactly what our family needs.  Well I guess God thinks another girl would be wonderful because that is what we are having.  Mason took a little time to adjust but now he is super excited and wanted to go out in the rain to buy her her first doll!  He is also excited because we are going to set up her crib and her clothes in his room!  Jodie was so excited and announced to everyone that she knew it was a sister in there.  Ryley was quite, but very excited to be having another sister.  Faith is growing right on schedule and moving up a storm.  Everything looks perfect so we are all thrilled!!!!  

The first picture is Faith picking her nose!  Big brother was very proud :)
This is her diva pose, her hand is up by her forehead.
Her tiny perfect feet (well you can see one and 1/2)
This is Faith kicking and moving up a storm.  She did not like the ultrasound one bit and she didn't hesitate to kick and move and hit!  She is feisty just like her siblings!
Her long leg.  I swear I have this exact picture of Ryley!
Sucking her thumb after picking her nose.  Made her Daddy proud ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

2 comments:

Amber Francis said...

Wow!! Congratulations! 3 little girls--Mason will be busy playing big brother during those teenage years-LOL! It'll be a full-time job scaring off the boyfriends!

Jessica said...

Love the name choice! I am going to do my best to get your stuff to you in the mail this week!!