Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

Nine years ago today Ryan and I were married. There aren't too many people who have the joy of being married to their best friend, I feel truly blessed to be one of them. Ryan and I met in January of 1996 and we have been together ever since. We don't have the "perfect" relationship (if there is such a thing). We argue like cats and dogs, but at the end of the day we know we are working towards the same goals. So I just wanted to take a moment to say "Thanks for always being there, for not yelling too much when I decide to paint the laundry room at 3:00pm on the Sunday before you have to go back to work, for making me laugh, for being a great Dad, a wonderful provider, and marvelous husband. Thank you for putting up with all my little and not so little quirks and thanks for our wonderful life. I feel so blessed each and every day. I can't imagine my life without you and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you!!"

I love you with all my heart!!

Stacy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best post I have ever seen!!!
I love you too, and happy anniversary Stacy!!!

shannon said...

Wow! What a sweet post! I pray if and when I get married I am able to find what you guys have! Happy Anniversary to you both!

KPiep said...

Happy Anniversary! May your family have a wonderful day and many, many more happy years!

Mimi said...

Happy Anniversary. What a nice thing to write to your husband, I bet he was very happy to read your blog!!

Love, Aunt Mary

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Wow, nine years. It seems even longer than that, but I guess it's because I've known you both for so long and you were together even way back when. Here's to 50+ years together.