We went to Lowe's this year and bought our Christmas tree. I didn't want to hike around the tree farm since Ryley was just starting to feel better. Of course the kids were super excited and couldn't wait to help!
I couldn't remember who put on the star last year so I said it was Jodie's year. She took her job very serious and was very proud of her work!

The kids put on all their ornaments and only broke one this year!

Our pretty tree! I love the smell of a Christmas tree.

Since we will be spending lots of time downstairs for school, I thought that we needed a "school tree". So I bought a cheap fake tree and let the kids decorate it with their stuffed animal ornaments.


The Christmas season is upon us whether we are ready or not! Guess I need to get started on lists, Christmas cards, etc, etc. Here's hoping everyone has a wonderful and relaxing Advent season!
No comments:
Post a Comment