Friday, November 5, 2010
Halloween and Fall Fun
Last time we were at the lake the kids played in the leaves with their cousins. They all had a blast!


A couple days before Halloween we carved our pumpkins. One pumpkin was fun, two wasn't bad, but by the ninth one I was so over pumpkins! Ryan carved 6 of them, and he did a wonderful job.

We had mummy pizza for dinner on Halloween.
The kids trick or treating at Hy-Vee.
Sitting with their pumpkins. We lost one of the pumpkins before Halloween.
Having a blast with our friends walking all around the neighborhood.
Candy, candy, and more candy. Yummy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm glad we had a chance to trick or treat with you guys for a little bit. We've had so many good times in Willow Brook! We're so ready to move but it's starting to hit us this week--all the memories! Please keep up your blog--I love seeing what you guys are up to!
Oh my goodness, I am not very good at looking at private blogs! You have done so many posts! So cute, happy birthday to them both! miss you guys, keep thinking I need to call you, sorry I have not done that in forever!!
Post a Comment