Sorry for the lack of posts this month. We have been super busy but I haven't taken my camera so not many pictures. We did have a fish fry with my family and I took all of three pictures (sad I know!)
Mason showing us his fish.

Jodie loved her puppies...hush puppies that is. I think she ate at least 5 or 6.

I was trying to get a picture of Ryley and of course Mason wanted in the picture....

Just thought this was a cute picture of Jodie. She wanted to wear this big flower pony tail holder. Luckily I took the picture quick because she took it out a couple minutes after I took the picture.

So hopefully I will have more pictures to post this month, and the following months. Mason has his first baseball game this week, Ryley has more gymnastics, and Jodie is always doing something cute. Stay tuned for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment