
This is the first big bowl of strawberries that we picked from our garden. Last year we picked this many total for the entire season. Fresh strawberries are so yummy! I want a bigger strawberry garden next year!
It took the kids about 2 minutes to devour the entire bowl. You have to be quick if you want a strawberry at our house.

On Saturday we decided to go to the park, have a picnic, and take a hike. We had tons of fun, but didn't realize that the battery in the camera was low. Luckily we did get a few pictures.
This was Ryley's first time on the monkey bars and she made it all the way across with no help. Then she did it several more times.

Mason also can do the monkey bars and wanted to show off.

Jodie liked crawling through the tunnel and sliding down the slide.

Jodie also really loves to swing. She threw the biggest fit when it was time to leave. It's official we have hit the terrible two's!!!!!!!!

The big kids liked swinging too. Ryan and I tried it and discovered that the higher one swings the sicker one feels!!!
2 comments:
Looks like fun. The park is always a good idea. I'm impressed with your strawberries! What else do you have in your garden?
I still can not believe that you grew all of those strawberries, that is so impressive! They look awesome. Are you guys out for summer break yet? We are in week two and it is HOT! Wish we could go play at the park, but I can't stand it. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment