Mason turned 7 today! I think I am still in shock. Time is speeding up and my babies are no longer babies. I think that today is going to be one of those birthdays that he remembers forever! He just told me that he got everything he wanted today, that he was very lucky, and he had to say thank you to God for all the wonderful things he has! Mason's day started with presents from us. He really wanted a new football, a
Mizzou jersey, and a Lego Batman game. We gave him his jersey early so he could wear it for Halloween. After breakfast Granny came up and took him shopping. They had a great time, bought new jeans, a Basketball game for the
Wii, a wrestling belt, some football trading cards, and had lunch at Red Lobster.


After shopping/lunch with Granny, Mason opened more presents. Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Pittman gave him tons of cool stuff including: a basketball game,
Nascar cars, gummy eyes,
whoopie cushions,
bubba teeth, and a batman car. Granny and Papa Pittman gave him a shopping trip and a
Steelers t-shirt and sweatshirt.


Here he is wearing his wrestling belt and
Steelers shirt. He had to wear his belt to Red Lobster for lunch and enjoyed all the attention he received!

He is pretending to be Hulk Hogan!

After Daddy came home Mason opened more presents. Aunt Erin and Mike gave him a gift card to
Wal-mart that he can't wait to spend! Here he is the happiest boy in the world. Grandma Nancy and Papa Mick gave him real football pads, a new jersey, real
laker football pants, a
laker t-shirt (his has a hole, but he wouldn't quit wearing it), and an MP3 player. He might have to sleep in his football pads and wrestling belt :)

After presents we had cake. Each year the kids pick out what cake they want and I attempt to make it. Of course Mason wanted a football cake complete with
Laker football players. He wanted the opposing team to be
Waynesville. Ryan carved the football from a
hershey bar and he put all the players in the correct positions.

The bear on the sideline is Papa Mick, it just wouldn't be
Laker football without Papa on the sidelines.

The other two bears on the sidelines are Mason and Ryan.

Doesn't he look ready to play....

Blowing out the candles.
What a great day!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Give the birthday boy a hug from me! Happy Birthday Mason!
I can't beleive he's 7! We all love the cake...the details are amazing! Happy birthday, Mason!
Wow, what a cake! I'm so impressed! Good job!
Angela
CRAP! I new his birthday was in Nov, but I thought it was the end of Nov!! Sorry we will put a card in the mail for him ASAP!! I feel so bad, but is sounds like he had an awesome day! great job on the cake!
This is from Mimi Mary, who is the other Mimi? Happy Birthday Mason!! Looks like you got everything you wanted and more!! The cake is awesome!
Happy Birthday, Mason.
From,
Logan
Post a Comment