Monday, November 16, 2009

ha ha ha ha ha

Don't you think that when given the choice to laugh or cry laughing is always better? I do! Our family has been battling different sicknesses for the last month. It seems just when someone is healthy someone else gets sick (and not always with the same thing!). We have had colds, stomach flu, and random fevers. We have had teething, cranky kids, and kids who don't want to sleep. So instead of crying I am choosing to laugh, because at the end of the day this is just life and it won't always be like this! Just thought I would share that with everyone!
Also if you haven't checked out my home school blog and you want to there is a link on the side of this blog The Silverwood Academy. There isn't any pictures, just my thoughts/ideas for next year!
Will post pictures later this week, if I don't get the stomach bug Ryan has!
Stay healthy and remember to laugh!!!!!!

No comments: