Friday, July 24, 2009

Basketball and Baseball

So these pictures were supposed to go at the end of the blog, but for some reason I can't get them to move and since I am in no mood to mess with trying to figure this out I am leaving them here. You are all smart enough to understand the order even if it is not in order!
When the boys went to the Cardinals game we girls went shopping. Ryley needed a backpack for preschool and she wanted some sparkly stuff. So this is what she picked out! After shopping we went out to eat and then home for naps. Mason started basketball recently and he loves it. I think he just loves doing something competitive!
The girls haven't been doing too much lately so this is the only picture I have of them. One of our friends brought us some fresh picked green beans and the girls were helping me break them.

The boys went on their annual trip to the Cardinals game last Sunday. They had a blast and according to Ryan, "The best seats ever!"
Here is one really excited little boy!
I love his toothless smile (he is going to lose his other top tooth very soon!). Mason loves getting peanuts at the game.
After the game Mason was able to run the bases and slap five with Fred Bird. This was the coolest thing ever!
Thanks Papa Mick for the best day ever! My boys haven't quit talking about it since!

2 comments:

gmacarolyn said...

Now really. Are your pictures out of order?? I didn't see any that were. What a great weekend for three generations - what a tradition they have set for memories. Good for them! And it gave you some girly time with your daughters that is priceless. Good blog, Stacy!

brandy said...

Way cool to run the bases!!