This week we had Vacation Bible School at our church. I forgot to bring the camera every night except the last one. Luckily, I was able to get a few cute pictures of the kids singing. They both sang and performed with their class and they did a great job. The theme was Power Lab:"God gives us the power to...be helpful, be brave, tell others about him, be thankful, and to pray. It was so neat and the kids had a great time.
This was the "power song". Mason loves showing off his muscles!

How sweet is this?!?

This is the game room. Ryley is really sleepy!
2 comments:
Ah, vacation bible school. I remember those days. They look so sweet with their hands together in prayer. Too cute! Stacy, happy birthday today!!!
Steph
Ohmigosh - I love your blog. Great pics of the kids. I haven't even seen Jodie yet. And she's getting sooo big. We really miss you guys. Let us know when you come back to Camdenton....
Angela and Josh
Post a Comment