Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thank you God!

Waking up to rain always makes me want to go back to sleep or read a good book while drinking a cup of hot tea. However, I have kids so staying in bed just isn't an option and reading only includes books with pictures. So when it rains and rains all day the time just seems to drag on. However, Mason decided that since there was no thunder or lighting that he and Ryley should go out and play in the rain. Ryan was going to take them out when he got home, but Mason didn't want to wait. So here are the kids playing outside in their underwear. They had the best time and kept saying "thank you God for the rain, thank you Jesus for letting us play out in the rain!" It was so cute and turned a gloomy, rainy day into something very special!



I didn't know it but their were people looking at the house behind us, I saw them in the kitchen laughing at the sight the kids dancing in the rain in their underwear.

No comments: