Monday, July 21, 2008

Boys Day At The Ballpark

Saturday Ryan, his Dad, and Mason went to St. Louis to watch a Cardinal's game. It was their boy's day out. Mason has been looking forward to this day all year (he went last year too and loved it!). Their day started with a trip to watch the planes take off and land at the St. Louis Airport. They had McDonalds for lunch and went to the game. Mason had a good time and slept all the way home. We girls didn't want to sit at the house all day so we used Saturday as an excuse to go shopping and have a girls day, which worked great because Ryley needed new shoes anyway (her feet grew an entire size overnight!). We went shopping at Target and Children's Place, stopped at Panera for a snack, and had McDonalds for lunch (no way to convince Ryley to go anywhere else). Everyone had a great day and we can't wait to do it again next year. I didn't have the camera so there are no pictures of the shopping trip but here are some of the boys.

Watching the planes.
What a ham!
Papa and Mason are great buddies.
Here is his "I want to go home" mad face. Mason and sitting for long periods of time just don't go together.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

OK, this is the first time I've posted a comment, so let's see if I can do it right. I love your blog! Jodie is such a cutie-they ALL are. I bet Mason really loved the b-ball game. It was weird to see that picture of Mike.It gave me flashbacks of high school!!!
Steph