We made a small scavenger hunt for the kids on Saturday morning before Easter. They are trying to figure out where to go next. Well actually Jodie is just trying to get into her chocolate bunny!
Ryley with her new hair clips (sorry you don't get to see how cute they are!).
Jodie holding her new dress and hair clips.
Mason has been asking for this car for weeks, and I just happened to find it on sale at Target!
After they got all their Easter stuff we went to Ryley's soccer game and then straight over to church for the Easter egg hunt. The kids had a blast and no one was afraid of the Easter bunny!
Here we are after church on Sunday morning. I told Ryan I used to try to get us all in coordinating outfits, now I just want to make sure everyone has some thing clean on before we leave the house :) Oh how things have changed!
No comments:
Post a Comment