Jodie with her Kool-Aid smile. She is wearing her new polka dot swimsuit. I am afraid that she is going to have it worn out before summer!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Spring is Here
Spring is here, thank goodness! I don't know about the rest of you but I am sick of winter! I hope the warm weather sticks around and we don't get another cold snap! Sorry for the lack of posts, we have been busy, but I haven't been taking too many pictures.
Jodie with her Kool-Aid smile. She is wearing her new polka dot swimsuit. I am afraid that she is going to have it worn out before summer!
Mason took a picture of himself. Such a cutie!
Ryan wanted to take the kids fishing the other day so here they are digging for worms. I made Ryan ask Ryley is it was OK to use her worms for bait. She loves worms and I didn't want her upset that the fish would eat them. But of course she was fine!
She loves worms!
No luck fishing. It was too windy and our pond is to yucky!
Jodie loves riding her bike! She has no fear so I make her wear her helmet.
I told some of our friends that this would be the year for broken bones. I sure hope I am wrong
YEAH RYLEY!!! She has no training wheels now! She is really growing up and now I have to make good on the promise to get her a new bike! Ryan is the best teacher. He has taught both of the big kids to ride their bikes on the very first try. Looks like he is going to be teaching them to drive too!
Jodie with her Kool-Aid smile. She is wearing her new polka dot swimsuit. I am afraid that she is going to have it worn out before summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment